Grace Covenant Church

Grace Covenant Church
2101 East 50th Street, Texarkana, AR

Friday, November 4, 2011

An Update from Pastor San Sanych

San Sanych lives in Rivne, which is in the upper left hand side of the map.

Dear Fathers and Brothers!
Greetings from Ukraine, it’s Alexander A. Orlov-Koshchavka sr. (San Sanych).

Thank You for Your prayers and care. I should apologize for attracting so much attention to such insignificant person as me.

My son wrote letter to brother Bogumil with urgent prayer request because of my visit to Kiev institute of neurosurgery, where doctors explain me my urgent need for brain surgery to cure of arteriovenous malformation and it’s in pre stroke condition.  They require my wife to be present due their procedure of angiogram of my brain (doctor must demonstrate to my wife, after this angiogram, that I’m the same person as I was before it, e. g. I recognize who she is, functions of my brain aren’t damage, etc.).  And they want to have her permission for surgery, which they suppose to do, right after inspection of my brain (or whatever I have inside my skull).

My dear wife was so scared about whole that business (doctor said, that success or failure (death or damage of brain functions) are fifty on fifty), but in the morning she came there (it took 6 hours) and we went together through (I mean my dear was near my bed on the wheels and follow wherever medical workers move me) this procedure. Finally, as result of whole inspections, doctors made conclusion, that I have Cavernous angioma (cavernoma) or Arteriovenous angioma of the brain and they don’t want take a risk to open my skull to fix this problem, because it’s deep inside and it’s not bleeding right now (but it did a little bit in the past). Their advice is to “observe my condition in dynamics (whatever it means)”, I’m sorry for all of these medical terms, but my friend, who is doctor in this institute of neurosurgery and who actually arrange fast and qualified help there (for almost free, from usual very high charge), he translate it in normal language. It’s mean, that during the year I should pay attention to my left hand and feet, if I’ll feel they will grow dumb or numb, or I wouldn’t see left side vision full picture (all these symptoms I had long before and right after car hit me).

I must immediately come to institute of neurosurgery to see neurosurgery doctor, who inspected me. But it may burst out and I’ll see my Lord. Also doctors gave me very wise advise to have a life without stress, I shouldn’t get very emotional, stay away from any arguing, be calm, no coffee, no alcohol, no this, no that, and I asked them how I should live then (Francis Schaeffer copyright) and most important why or for what reason? Doctors didn’t answer. After one year gone and if I survive I must have cat scan of brain and come to institute of neurosurgery any way so they can check it again. Last night I came back home and immediately began my new life, according doctors recommendations, but in less, than half hour I failed, because I’m pastor in Ukraine and people call me for some help and ministry.  

Thank You, dear Fathers and Brothers Let our Lord, the Most High God richly bless You all, at all areas of Your life. 

Sincerely,

Your brother in Christ, San Sanych.  
(Alexander A. Orlov-Koshchavka sr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment