Grace Covenant Church

Grace Covenant Church
2101 East 50th Street, Texarkana, AR

Monday, December 26, 2011

Dr. Francis Nigel Lee--Brilliant Christian Thinker: RIP


Dr. Francis Nigel Lee, RIP

A brilliant thinker and zealous Christian, Francis Nigel Lee

One of my theological heroes has died.  Dr. Francis Nigel Lee died on December 23 in Australia.  He was age 77.  I was just recently thinking about him because I mailed him a copy of my book just a couple of months back.  I don't know if he ever got it or got to look at it.  When I offered to send it, he sent me his address and said to send it "duly inscribed."  It was my honor to send it.

For an interesting account of Dr. Lee's life, go this this link:
http://biblicallandmarks.com/wpl/friend-to-remember/

More of my experiences in reading the books and corresponding with Dr. Lee are found on my blog:
To continue reading this post...click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment